- Gold Panda
- Client: Wichita
Time: March 2009 - PresentA stylistic effective approach to a digital campaign; building an artists profile our of MP3 blogs, Magazines and into mainstream media via BBC Sound Poll and Guardian First Album Award, global profile and acclaimed releases.
- BBC Sound of 2010 poll shortlist
- Initial Radio & Press campaign incl. a cover feature for The Independent on Sunday
- 1 million streams and counting & 80,000 likes on facebook
- Pitchfork Rising Feature
- Full digital marketing services including video content creation, social space management and web builds for Album microsite and artist dotcom
- Best Coast
- Client: Wichita Recordings
Time: May 2010 - PresentBest Coast are surf pop duo from California signed to Mexican Summer (US) and Wichita Recordings here in the UK. Over two albums this campaign is an example of a global online lead campaign thrusting the band into the mainstream of alternative music.
- 140,000+ Facebook likes & most blogged on Hype Machine 6 times
- Online fuelled Radio1 play and BBC 6 Music playlists
- Coverage on GQ, Guardian (LP stream), Independent, Virgin, Dazed Digital, Q Magazine, Topman CTRL and NME.com
- Online profile key to gaining key print articles on Fly Magazine (cover) and Guardian Guide in 2012
- Niki & The Dove
- Client: Mercury
Time: June 2010 - PresentOur work on this artists campaign is a terrific example of how an organic online campaign with cleared defined targets can help lead and support other media.
- Number 5 BBC Sound of 2012 poll
- NME lead radar, 2 page feature, NME Emerge tour & Observer feature
- Online environment and early relationship Fly helped garner (June) and Notion (March) covers.
- Online fuelled Radio1 and BBC 6 Music Playlists
- Broke 20,000 Facebook likes in early 2012
- Profile across NME, Guardian, Pitchfork, Fader, Popjustice, Glamour Magazine and more.
- Client: Lucky Number
Time: March 2011 - 2012Friends the much tipped Brooklyn quintet earned a place on the prestigious BBC Sound Of 2012 shortlist. A great example of a US & UK tastemaker campaign.
- BBC Sound of 2012 Poll.
- Online coverage key to print cover features, The Fly and Clash
- Online buzz key to playlists on 6Music and Radio1.
- Key to developing US plot with Gorilla Vs Bear and Pitchfork as outlets.
- Coverage across Vogue, Company, NME.com, Guardian, The Line Of Best Fit, Gorilla Vs Bear, Pitchfork, ASOS and Swide (D&G online).
- Identified key fans in ASOS, T4 Music, Vogue, Pitchfork and NME.com
Mikky Ekko performs ‘Stay’ with Rhianna at the Grammys
Our very own Mikky Ekko performed at the Grammy Awards in LA last night with Rhianna duetting on the self penned ‘Stay’. Watch the performance here.
Introducing: Tom Odell
It’s with great please that we’ll be working with Tom Odell for his debut album campaign. The BRITS Choice Award winner and is set to release his debut debut album ‘Long Way Down’ on April 15th.
Introducing: Bloc Party
Bloc Party join the Ooh Brilliant roster from now for all UK/Europe Online Publicity matters and social media support. Bloc Party recently released their fourth album aptly titled ‘Four’ which charted at #4 in the UK album chart.