- Tom Odell
- Client: Columbia / ITNO
Time: January 2013 - PresentTom Odell is the rising star of British music having already been tipped for success in 2013 by the BBC Sound Poll and won the BRITS Critics Choice in February 2013 his debut album reached #1 week of release in June 2013.. This campaign is a great example of balancing mainstream online media with early adopters and style press.
- Debut number 1 album for 'Long Way Down'
- BRITS Critics Choice
- 35million Youtube views, 150,000 Facebook likes, 100,000 Twitter followers.
- Coverage across BBC, ITN, Perez Hilton, Elle, Clash, NME.com, Clash, Wonderland, ASOS, Topman Magazine, Harpers, Vogue, 4Music, Nowness, Grazia, Q Magazine , The Sun, Digital Spy, Hunger TV, Glamour Magazine and many more
- Gold Panda
- Client: Wichita
Time: March 2009 - PresentA stylistic effective approach to a digital campaign; building an artists profile our of MP3 blogs, Magazines and into mainstream media via BBC Sound Poll and Guardian First Album Award, global profile and acclaimed releases.
- BBC Sound of 2010 poll shortlist
- Initial Radio & Press campaign incl. a cover feature for The Independent on Sunday
- 1 million streams and counting & 80,000 likes on facebook
- Pitchfork Rising Feature
- Full digital marketing services including video content creation, social space management and web builds for Album microsite and artist dotcom
- Niki & The Dove
- Client: Mercury
Time: June 2010 - PresentOur work on this artists campaign is a terrific example of how an organic online campaign with cleared defined targets can help lead and support other media.
- Number 5 BBC Sound of 2012 poll
- NME lead radar, 2 page feature, NME Emerge tour & Observer feature
- Online environment and early relationship Fly helped garner (June) and Notion (March) covers.
- Online fuelled Radio1 and BBC 6 Music Playlists
- Broke 20,000 Facebook likes in early 2012
- Profile across NME, Guardian, Pitchfork, Fader, Popjustice, Glamour Magazine and more.
- Client: Lucky Number
Time: March 2011 - 2012Friends the much tipped Brooklyn quintet earned a place on the prestigious BBC Sound Of 2012 shortlist. A great example of a US & UK tastemaker campaign.
- BBC Sound of 2012 Poll.
- Online coverage key to print cover features, The Fly and Clash
- Online buzz key to playlists on 6Music and Radio1.
- Key to developing US plot with Gorilla Vs Bear and Pitchfork as outlets.
- Coverage across Vogue, Company, NME.com, Guardian, The Line Of Best Fit, Gorilla Vs Bear, Pitchfork, ASOS and Swide (D&G online).
- Identified key fans in ASOS, T4 Music, Vogue, Pitchfork and NME.com